Olivier Chapuis writes:
 > On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 03:14:47PM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
 > >
 > > I have some more patches for omGeneric.c.
 > > So I will take care of your fixes. Thanks.
 > >

 > Thanks to have applied my patch! Just one note without
 > real importance, my name is Chapuis and not Chapius :o)

OK.

I have altered your patch a little bit:

1. I've restructured your patch of lcFile.c a little bit.
2. in omGeneric.c we don't need to free xlfd_name because it
   doesn't get allocated by parse_fontdata() when we pass
   NULL as the font_data_return argument. In all cases but
   C_PRIMARY we don't care about this information.

Otherwise your fixes were OK.

Thanks!

Regards,
        Egbert.