Bäckstrand wrote:
> > I am only getting garbage, as in having an erronous
> > refresh rate(?), on the screen when trying to get
> > Xfree86 4.2.1 going on a Thinkpad 760Xl. Its
supposed

http://www.xfree86.org/~alanh

> and make sure you powerdown your machine before
trying it.

Did that after a cold start, and when not using UNIVBE
or VESA fb. Same result, xfree86 log attached.

I did try this driver the other day aswell, only thing
different from now was the coldstart.

Photo of X running:

http://medlem.spray.se/sandos/thinkpad2.jpg

Does seem like a modeline issue to me. Too bad that Ive
already tried 5 different modelines, all supposedly
from this exact model of thinkpad.

---
John Bäckstrand