Title: RE: [Xpert]Touchscreen Driver Mod xf86Dyna.c

If you already do have "imake"/"xmkmf" on your
machine, the just do a "make World" from your
~/xc project root directory and it will build
all (some 2-4 hours) and all the Makefiles.

For your project, avoid a "make clean" and you
will be able to rebuild that driver with just "make".

-Alex.