Steffen Bischoff wrote:

Hello Dr Andrew C Aitchison ,

I am a programmer of graphic surfaces.
And I would like to serve 2 things at the same time with 2 different
mice! That can happen in the same application.
e.g.: to press two buttons down at the same time.
Ok, its a little difficult with 2 mice, but if u only use Touce-Screen's its absolutely necessarily.

hm, in my understanding a touch screen is acting like a keyboard not a mouse: so you are pressing two keys at your keyboard at the same time ... and that's easyly possible ;))

But I might be completely wrong because I have no knowledge at all abou touch screens

Jens