I have an IBM T30 laptop that has a Radeon 7500 (M7 LW) built in. What
I'm trying to do is make it so that when I dock at my desk I can use my
19 inch monitor instead of the LCD. Right now, when I plug it in, it
mirrors, but the refresh is set at 55kHz/50Hz. Obviously this is way too
low to be good on the ole eyes. I tried bumping up the sync and refresh
rates in my config as well as adding a specific modeline for my
resolution and targeted refresh (1400x1050 @ 80Hz). All to know avail.
It seems to detect the LCD and ignore the CRT all together.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm running:
RedHat 7.3
XFree86 4.2.0
dri-radeon 20020907

If it helps, I'll attach my XF86Config-4 file later.

--
Ti Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>