Hello,

In writing a motif-based application on a suse 8.1 platform, I have encountered a change in the behavior of the application when executed with the '-geometry' option.

For example,

$ xapplication -geometry 150x150

was understood the pop the application in a window of 150x150 pixels.

If the following resources are set:

XtVaSetValues(main_shell_w,
XmNwidthInc,20,XmNheightInc,20,
NULL);

then the application will try to pop at a resolution of 150*20x150*20 pixels. If the increments are set to the default 1 value, it gives the expected result.

I use the following versions xf86-4.2.0-176 and openmotif-2.2.2-111.

This behavior can be worked around, but I'd like to know if this change was sensible. Was this a motif change?

--
Rafael