I am using Xfree86 4.2.0 and 2.4.17 linux kernel on a specific embedded
board with
Ibm Ppc405 processor.
I am using the simple X xscreensaver to protect LCD panel. But I want to cut
the backlight if there is not external power in order to save battery.
I will wish to know where is the Xserver function called to display an X and
the function called when an Xevent is detected to stop the screensaver. I
know how configurate the screensaver (Xset) but I don't know where this 2
functions are  (to stop and start again backlight).

Thanks in advance for your time and your help !

Best regards,

Olivier Eribon

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]