Hi,

I am using XFree86 to for my server as well as Diskless clients..
Now can you tell me why I am not getting GDM at cient side it show me
blank X screen.

After some time I got ..

XDMCP fatal server error:
        session declied Maximum Number of open sessions from your host
reached ..

I am using "/usr/bin/XFree86 -query server" to invoke GDM at client side
but it shows me blank X screen and crashes after some time to give me the
hell error of XDMCP ..

Can anybody have some IDEA to tell about ?

TIA.

          Divyesh Amipara            |                     _^_
 developer & projects co-ordinator,  |   Feel the power of (X) with
 DeepRoot Linux, Bangalore. INDIA.   |  deepOfix - a server appliance
          +91 80 8565624             |       www.deeproot.co.in