Hi,

I have a radeon 7500 with four outputs:
- VGA,
- TV,
- DVI,
- second VGA (on a flat cable, probably copy of DVI).

I can get dual head configuration while having CRTs connected to both VGA
outs. What I'd like to do now is:

Make TVout a copy of DVI head (VGA out being a copy of DVI produces ugly
image on my CRT, so I'd like to use it with TV), and use it as a head with
XVideo extension.

For now only way to get X on TVout is to use Driver "vesa", and then TVout is a
copy of first VGA head, which I need independent. And it lacks XVideo.

So, configuration of my dreams would be:

First head:

primary VGA output, 1600x1200 with working DRI.

Second head:

DVI/(secondary VGA) with TVout attached, with working XVideo.

Can it be done somehow?

cheers,

Filip Zyzniewski