On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 08:28:05AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (-0.3 points) From: does not include a real name

You should configure your software to have a real name in the mail
headers, and include a useful subject on further mailing list posts.
This would help you avoid being labelled as spam.

(You also need to get a better ISP, but I can understand that is
sometimes difficult.)

> hello
>
> i am trying to run redhat 5.2 on a computer with a SiS620 chipset
>
> anyone have a patch for my xfconfig file???

I would recommend getting a more recent Linux rather than attempting to
use an ancient version of RedHat.  RH5.2 shipped with XFree86 3.3.2.3,
which has absolutely no support for the SiS620 (the support appeared
sometime before 3.3.6).  At best, you'd have to download RPMs for a more
recent XFree86; at worst, you'd be recompiling XFree86.

Even RedHat 6.x should be able to support the SiS 620.

-andy