Hello,

I am not completely sure if this is the right mailing list for asking this
question, but since the x11-users list seems to be broken (you cannot register
as a subscriber (results in a "We're sorry, we hit a bug!"-Error), nor seem
incoming messages to be processed (I sent this question to that list before in
early February)), I am gonna ask it here:<mailto:x11-us...@lists.apple.com>

The last version of XQuartz available for download is from 2016.
Since then, some serious security vulnerabilities has been spotted in X, f.e.
CVE-2017-10972 or https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=x.org .
Is XQuartz immune to all of them or must installing XQuartz be considered as a
security issue?

Kind regards,
Nils Olbert