As promised in the last call for package testing, we'll move along to a different set of apps. We would now like to concentrate on *Xubuntu Applications.*

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/306/builds/55995/testcases

Prior to this call the testcases were given a check. They should be good, but if you notice anything wrong - the option to report is now there on the testcase detail page, please ensure the testcase ID gets reported .

There are a couple of issues you'll need to be aware of.

Gnomemusicbrowser is affected by a bug in which tracks are not refreshed immediately after adding [1] , the track listing can be populated during the test by typing in the search field - top right.

Mugshot - this requires installing via PPA - if you are not able to, or do not wish to test this until we get a proper release of the app you can ignore.

If you are willing to test this

|sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mugshot-dev/daily
||sudo apt-get update|
|sudo apt-get install mugshot

Thanks for helping to make Trusty as tested as we can make it.

Elfy

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gmusicbrowser/+bug/1263269

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member