On 02/02/2014 01:51 PM, Jackson Doak wrote:
Welcome Norman,

If you'd like to do testing, most of the info you needs should be at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ . On top of that, you could help with bug triage, documentation, promotion/social media, or translation.

Alternately, if you find that you run into a snag there as I did (maybe I didn't do something right), you can do what I do: Test as you are able and report your findings right here to this group. It's helpful to include your hardware specs and such when reporting your findings here.

Welcome to the group!