Hi Richard,

Odd idea: have you thought of using 'journalctl' to see if any of the main configuration files are being deleted by accident? The --since switch will let you narrow down the amount of information to a specific date range. Often I have a script-in-a-script etc. in my crontab queue, and conflicting commands cause issues.

Thanks
Jordan