On 13/07/16 14:45, Bryan Quigley wrote:
Many apologies to rushing this discussion and declaring consensus when
none was reached.   There is no rush on this at all, for instance the
ubuntu-desktop team has decided to wait until the next UOS.

I also didn't properly track contributors vs bystanders which is a fatal flaw.

Sorry again,
Bryan
Such is life :)

I guess if -desktop is waiting till UOS then we can relax some

Thanks Bryan

Kev (Xubuntu Team)