On 03/12/17 22:42, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:

Looking at the previous contests, this policy would *only* have affected submissions made by the Xubuntu team members, myself included. I want to make this contest even more about the community, which is why I'm suggesting this change. (Or in other words, I wouldn't call a contest you can win by submitting somebody else's work you found from the internet a "community" contest.)

Still don't agree with this.

But not interested enough to argue the case.
Please do comment on these suggestions within a week so we can get on with the planning (and launching the contest) soon.

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2017-September/011543.html

Frankly I just want the contest done and dusted well before UIF, if for no other reason than to prove we can actually do things before the last minute.

Cheers,

Kev