Testing latest daily of Xubuntu 18.

The touchpad does not seem to behave consistently, at least when using xfce4-terminal.

In "Mouse and touchpad" (I hope this is the right English translation) I have ticked "reverse scroll direction".

In Firefox, or libreoffice Writer, Thunderbird things work as expected: when, on the touchpad, I "swipe" upwards with two fingers, the page goes up (and swiping down the page goes down).

In xfce4-terminal however the directions are reversed: up is down, and down is up.

I have tested with a mouse with a scroll wheel: in this case the behaviour is consistent: scrolling up is up, down is down, in xfce4-terminal as well as in other programmes.

Should I report this as a xfce4-terminal bug, of is this a bug of the mouse/touchpad configuration programme?

Thank you,

Willem