Hi everybody

Thanks for all the kind offers to help with testing and words of encouragement.

Here is the arm64 version https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvHY_kl4hMB4gQHfDAh2SYG_Q4Bt

The only problem that I know of is that it doesn't ask to eject the
USB stick/cdrom at the end of the installation.

To use just format a USB stick/sd card as fat (you have to use a
mbr/msdos partition table) and copy the zipped files (including the
usually hidden '.disk' folder) to your stick/card.  Then it is just
like a normal installation on a normal computer.

I'm not signed up to the xubuntu lists, so please add my email to any
messages if you need a speedy reply!

Cheers

Adam