Subject: Team Vote - 32 Bit
From: flocculant
To: Xubuntu Development Discussion
CC:

Moving forward with the 19.04 release we need, once again, to look at 32
bit images.

Given that we will no longer are able to upgrade 32 bit installs (this
started with the last release 18.10) and as discussed during the meeting
of the 23rd November,  I propose we stop releasing 32 bit from now forward.

To have a vote that counts you need to be in the Xubuntu Team [1]

So, I am +1 to removing 32 bit from our images.

Cheers

Kev

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team