Hello Vincent and Elizabeth,
I would be willing to help out, though I'm not a member of the Xubuntu team,
I'm just subscribed to the mailing list (if you need more members I'm willing
to join).
I'm the one who created the current subreddit theme for /r/xubuntu (mostly just
a banner) with some tips from Vincent. I use Reddit often but I don't have any
specific changes in mind for the subreddit, so I would just leave it as-is
right now anyway. My username is "aaronfranke".
Thanks.

    On Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 11:45:19 AM EDT, Elizabeth K. Joseph