Greetings,

I've been playing around with Xubuntu 20.04 beta since yesterday, and I'll
continue to do so in the next couple of days. Here are a couple of notes I took
while trying the system out:

-I'll admit that I don't like the new default wallpaper - I changed it to the
old one fairly quickly;

-I changed the wallpaper's style from Zoomed to Centered. Upon relogging in, it
still remembers the Zoomed option first and only changes to Centered once the
panel and desktop icons show up. I didn't report this as I'm not 100% sure it's
a bug;

-It's hard to grab a folder or an application's lower extremity to expand its
size, both straight down or diagonally;

-Inactive text's default grey is perhaps too grey - it gives off the feeling
that it's a button that cannot be pressed/changed.

Using Xubuntu has been very fun. I've used other distros with Xfce before but
Xubuntu probably has the most polished one I've seen, other than maybe Zorin
Lite.

Cheers