On Mon, Jun 01, 2020 at 02:05:33PM -0400, cbcrens...@posteo.net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been lurking on the list for a little while and finally decided this
> afternoon to send a quick note of introduction. My name is Chris Crenshaw. I
> am a PhD candidate in history at Florida State University in the US, but I
> also have an MS in Information Science. I've been using Ubuntu/Xubuntu/other
> distros since 2007. I contributed in a very minor way back then and look
> forward to giving it another shot now. I have experience writing, editing,
> and publishing, so I would be glad to contribute to documentation; and I can
> also do some graphic design and basic coding. I'm looking forward to
> contributing!
>

> Where should I start? Where do you need the most help?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Chris Crenshaw

The tracker has a list of Xubuntu-specific bugs that need wrangling at the
moment: https://dev.xubuntu.org/#tab-details

Sean Davis can point to the Xubuntu-specific programs in the packageset that
may need coding attention.  I'm looking for the list and cannot find it
off-hand at this hour.

You have an MS in Information Science?  What was the specific major?  I'm
curious on that front.

Stephen Michael Kellat