Greetings,

bit late to the discussion and afaik votes are already done, but for the sake of completeness, have you considered Lollypop (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Lollypop)? Its in the repository and design-wise imo the most appealing one. Technically its seems to work well, but I've to admit I'm not a heavy user of music players anymore.

Cheers