Along with many of the other 'team' documents, the testing and QA pages have moved from the website [1] . *This page is now deprecated.*

We are moving all across to http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors

The QA pages now live there, any changes to how we work will take place there, currently we have 3 pages

http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/qa-team.html
http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/qa-testing.html
http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/qa-bugs.html

hopefully they all make some sort of sense, we have endeavoured to make these pages answer all the questions that we can think off, we would love to hear your feedback on them, and the information they can give you.

Mostly we want to know - what's missing?

What did you need to know? Did you find out?

We have assumed some things - check out the first page http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/

(please bear in mind that if you landed here on Xenial that pdf is broken)

[1] http://xubuntu.org/contribute/qa