Forwarding this mail (from the Xubuntu-devel moderation queue) to the Xubuntu-users mailing list [1] which is the correct list for user support.

Cheers,
Pasi

On 2016-12-03 13:50, Benjamin Liehr wrote:
Hello,

last friday, i've installed the latest version of XUBUNTU.
So, yesterday, my PC lags and after the lag, all files are turned in readonly.
After a restart, too.
So, i must delete xubunti and i must install the normal ubuntu, but:

Sorry, mistake in partition ata1.00: hard resetting link / cmd failed, The
system is readonly.

So. You sprenged my PC. Thanks for this. And i cant reset my diskspace because:
SDA cant find

I want help.

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                    › http://open.knome.fi/