I have been running 17.10 for about two weeks and decided to run 18 04 to
test to see if some of my annoyances were fixed.  One thing that hasn't
been fixed is that when you are trying to attach bluetooth devices you only
get the GUID of the device and not the name of the device. In my case I
have other computers nearby and many devices so it's super confusing to try
and figure out which mouse and keyboard (or phone or whatever) I am trying
to connect to. Also when trying to connect a keyboard it doesn't have a
visual display showing you the numbers you are typing in which is similarly
annoying.

Also the default icons set looks horrid with a dark theme.

I am currently testing the behavior of the power management when plugged in
to power and a monitor. Last version did not keep my settings and reverted
to mirroring. Let's see what happens.