I upgraded Ubuntu Studio from 16.04 to 18.04 it totally trashed my system,  none of the 18,xx Ubuntu seem to install due to efi problems . Mint Linux 19 installs; I would rather have the Xubuntu look and feel. I'm going to reinstall 16.04 just hope that is possible or else I am stuck with Mint

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the Koodo Network
From: linux....@gmail.com
Sent: April 8, 2019 20:59
To: xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Reply to: xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [xubuntu-users] Installation questions

David, FWIW, I've been running, dual boot Xubuntu and Win-7 from a 120 GB SSD for several years with no problems. /and boot reside there. Data are on HDDs. Runs fast. READ RELEASE notes first. Especially if you are using an encrypted /home. Things have changed a lot in that arena.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.