On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 18:22:03 +0000, Chris Green wrote:
>I find it very annoying when Firefox pulses its tab in the panel just
>because I have opened a new site but haven't yet moved to Firefox to
>display it.
>
>I *know* I've opened a new web site and don't need the distracting
>panel pulsing to tell me.  It also happens when Firefox restarts and
>restores what was showing before, even sillier in this case as there's
>nothing new being shown.
>
>So - is it possible to disable this behaviour?

I can't help with this, but I'm with you.

I dislike unneeded noises as well as unneeded flashing etc., even while
I like simple science fiction entertainment,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LleeMp9aJH8 ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3Yxz8bxj8 .

Ok, there's probably nothing humans in the future could do against the
warp drive noise, but it still should be easy to disable useless
computer noises.