I am trying to upgrade.  I get a message that the software is out of date, that no upgrades are found, and that it cannot download data because the internet is down. I send a test email and it was received (same remote mail provider, different email address, was receive ok.

Poss issue: my wife is using zoom to teach a class of first graders, using a laptop and wifi.  I won't power it down/up whjile she in service, but I did unplug/plug in the
rj45 for my computer from the router (18mb connection).

thoughts?
John