On 30/04/20 1:21 pm, Alex Johns wrote:
On 30/04/20 12:31 pm, Knute Johnson wrote:
I get a dialog on every start.  It says "System program problem detected - Do you want to report the problem now?"  It doesn't do anything else if I click Cancel or Report problem...  This is a new install of Xubuntu 19.10.  I've seen this before.  I have another Xubuntu 19.10 that was upgraded from several versions back and it used to have the problem but it went away at some point (helpful I know).

Any ideas what causes it and how to make it go away?

Thanks,
Using thunar, go to

Files system >etc>default>apport and change the 1 at the bottom of the list to zero.

End of problem

OOps, needs sudo thunar!

sorry about that

da kiwi