On 2020-10-31 12:11, Hartmut Haase wrote:
Hi Akash,
There's a login without entering password option in settings for this :)
where exactly?

I am not sure exactly where the passwordless login is, but I think it is for when you start up the computer (or after you log out). If you just want to stop the screensaver from locking the screen, this might give you a place to start:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1246378/disable-screen-locking-with-xubuntu-20-04-and-lightdm

I don't understand why there are two places to do the settings.

--
Chris Spackman                                      ch...@osugisakae.com

ESL Coordinator                             The Graham Family of Schools
ESL Instructor                          Columbus State Community College
Japan Exchange and Teaching Program           Wajima, Ishikawa 1995-1998
Linux user since 1998                                 Linux User #137532