Connect the sound bar to the PC with a wired connection from the head phone
jack.

-- Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dr. Heiko Pollmeier" <pollmeie...@t-online.de>
To: xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:07 PM
Subject: [xubuntu-users] Sound in xubuntu 21.04

Gruß zuvor / Greetings first !

SinceI upgraded to xubuntu 21.04 I am searching a way to replace the
"dummy " by a real sound output device to be able to listen to music or
other soud sources.
Where do I install a device that will be accepted.
Hardware here is a Dell Inspiron 27 AiO with a sound bar beneath the
screen. With earphone connected at the rear of the screen sound is there.

By the way the soundbar is perfectly working with Windows10, so it is ok.
Any suggestions?

Heiko
--
Dr. Heiko Pollmeier , Bonn        <pollmeie...@t-online.de>
Bevorzugter PGP-Schlüssel / Preferred PGP key ID D445821400695B1E von/from