On Thu, 2021-08-12 at 16:16 +0200, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On 12.08.2021 12.09, Hund wrote:
> > On August 11, 2021 9:25:48 PM GMT+02:00, Karel P Coors <kpco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > That sounds like a great tip.
> > > Downloaded Dissenter Browser and enjoying it
> > > Cheers
> >
> > Are you aware of the fact that the Dissenter Browser is made by Gab?
>
> So what? - Chrome is made by Google, Edge by Microsoft and Firefox by
> Mozilla. Choose the one that works best.

You probably should do a little bit of research. I don't simply believe
opinions from people editing Wikipedia. However, even while gap isn't
responsible for world views of their users, gap is still responsible for
confusing free speech with hate crime.

Google, Microsoft and Mozilla are a different kettle of fish. It's tactless to
ignore the difference between bad lobbies and way, way more bad, hate crime
lobbies.