On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 07:13:31PM -0800, Gerald Bauer wrote :
>   Any comments?

        It seems really to be one of the next "big things" from microsoft.

        I'm probably biased, but I would have prefered the separate style
        from content approach similiar to XUL. The way XAML is desribed at
        MSDN it definitely does not work this way.

        If I read the XML dialect it reads more like a it was written to be
        a decriptive language to be directly-to converted to any of the new
        managed Microsoft flavours, be it C#, JScript, etc. Which makes
        sense -- in the Microsoft-Way. XAML is targetting at developers
        familiar with their technology; you don't need to have an idea about
        CSS or Javascript at all: which however is the targeted developer
        audience of XUL.

        - Markus