-----Gerald Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: -----

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Gerald Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 04/18/2004 01:06AM
cc: Arron Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: We've got another XUI!

Hello Arron,

> --- Arron Ferguson wrote:
> Mover over Luan and I'll do the same. It appears
> there's yet another XUI. Hmmm, does this make a
> stronger case for the term 'XUI' over the term 'XUL'
> and 'XAML'? *grin*
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.jway.com/highlights_xui.jsp
> http://www.xuiframework.com/xui_prezo.html
>
> I guess this one is called 'JWay XUI'.

Thanks for highlighting the new XUI toolkit. I
really enjoyed the XUI Prezo. Quite a deja vu.

Maybe someone from JWAY Group, Inc. can comment on
the XUI (TM) claim. If I may quote from the XUI
datasheet: XUI, Extensible User Interface Framework is
a trademark of JWAY GROUP, Inc.

Anyway, has anyone seen any XUI markup or is all
just brochureware. Let me know if anyone finds a link
to a JWAY XUI markup sample.

-
Gerald+׭zf+,좷o"0j[狊{h&z{^ujxn)>קC|gN-ygZ

yzbg֦z{Zh+-zf)ڶ*'i&bw^;ѩeȝ߭%1[ZIXXd+-.ǟalb,y+޷b?+-wd