Hello,

  For some "real-world" example if XAML is a better
HTML alternative allow me to highlight Joe Marini's
Amazon Wish Watch example in Avalon XAML.

    Joe writes:

  In this article, I'm going to use a similar
technique to display data from Amazon's public XML
data feed using Avalon's Data Styling, in which styles
can be automatically applied to records of data. The
application reads a person's Amazon Wish List and
displays the results in a scrollable list. Each of the
items in the list represents a subset of the XML data
returned from the Amazon service.

   More @
http://www.joemarini.com/tutorials/tutorialpages/amazonwishwatch.php

   What's your take on it? Do you think Amazon will
create an improved online store using XAML? Isn't it
in Amazon's interest to create a better online
shopping experience? Isn't it in Amazon's interest to
"protect" its XAML website design and code using DRM
(digital rights management)?

   - Gerald