Hello,

> So, MyXaml isn't just an XML UI language.  In fact,
> from my blog posts, you
> can see that it can instantiate data tables and
> other classes.  The fact
> that I demonstrate it for UI stuff is two reasons:
> it's visual, and
> therefore easily understandable, and it IS a good
> use of the technology.
> But it isn't JUST a UI language.

  I agree with your statement. MyXaml or XAML is more
than just an XML UI language. MyXaml or XAML can be
anything depending on what libraries you use.

  All I'm saying is that you can use MyXaml or Avalon
XAML also as an XML UI language.

>> What's your preferred term for XML UI languages?

  As and addon if anyone is interested I will collect
alternative terms for XML UI languages over the next
couple of weeks and than put up a poll to see if
there's a clear winner. See
http://xul.sourceforge.net/talk/mtd-apr-2004/slides.html#xul-15
for some possible candidates. How about UI Markup
Language (UML) or how about Widget Markup Language
(WML)?

> And thanks for helping in my continuing education
> about all of this.

  Thanks for helping in my continuing education on all
things XAML and .Net.

  - Gerald