Hello,

>  While I have no evidence, it would appear to me
that
> you're sampling too much of your own product.

  Well, it's not about Luxor.

  Since you're a new to the discussion allow me to
highlight some blog stories from Neal Deankin (Mr. XUL
Planet).

  Here we go:

  XUL-related quotes from Hixie
  -----------------------------

 Ian Hickson has some interesting quotes from a recent
XUL naming debate between him and, if you've been
following XUL, you should know who else.

    We stopped working on the XUL spec itself when XUL
Planet started documenting XUL in more detail than we
had time to do ourselves.

and:

    Most of the current XUL work is being done within
standards organisations with strict NDA policies. If
you are a ISO, W3C, ECMA, or IETF member let me know
and I can show you the relevant links... I'm under NDA
from one of the above groups, in which XUL is being
discussed.

and even:

    XUL _is_ in active development, we are currently
taking feedback into account and are more carefully
defining the XUL box model.

   Source:
http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/article/211

   XUL Usage Poll
   --------------

   What do you think would most encourage more usage
of XUL?

   o A XUL specification
   o A XUL IDE
   o Endorsement by a standards organization
   o More documentation
   o More powerful and extensible tags and widgets
   o Proper support for python, perl, ruby, etc...

   Source:
http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/article/211

    Any thoughts? Any comments?

    - Gerald