Salut Thomas,

> I would like to show you an example of what i've
> done with my Xmind project with classic theme.
> Can you have a look ?

   Thank you for highlighting your Xmind project. Can
you let us know how it all works and what tools are
required (e.g. does it require Flash, server-side PHP,
JavaScript, Java, etc.)

  - Gerald

PS: I will add your sample to the Counter showcase
online @ http://xul.sourceforge.net/counter.html with
the next site update.