Hello,

I am trying to use XUL for my website's administration module. I was able to implement a simple example where I show a text box and a button.

Then I tried to find out information on how to submit what is entered in the text box to the business layer and eventually to the database.

I researched for 2 days on the internet regarding this, but it looks like there is no straight forward way to submit a forms data when the web page is built using XUL.

Is this true?

Clearly I don't completely understand the purpose of XUL. From what I have read so far, it seems like XUL is only suited for rendering content and not for saving user entered data.

Please let me know what XUL can and cannot do.

I am really looking forward to use XUL to build my website, but I need to know if I can use XUL to submit form data first.

-Thank you
Rashmi