2006/7/27, Aruna Devi Lakshmanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi all,

I have a problem using tabbox element in my XUL page.

I have the following XUL file:

Test.xul:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="" type="text/css"?>
<window title="XUL Periodic Table"
        xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

xmlns=" http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul">
<vbox flex="1" style="overflow: auto">
<groupbox>
<description>
  This is the standard tabbox.  It looks fine.
</description>
<groupbox>
  <tabbox  flex="1">
    <tabs >
       <tab label="Default"     />
       <tab label="Tab"         />
       <tab label="Orientation" />
    </tabs>
    <tabpanels flex="1" >
       <label value="Default" />
       <label value="Tab " />
       <label value="Orientation" />
    </tabpanels>
  </tabbox>
</groupbox>
</groupbox>
</vbox>
</window>

(Code from: http://www.hevanet.com/acorbin/xul/top.xul )

The file opens fine when opened using file or chrome protocols. But when I
try to open the same using http on Fx1.5.0.3 (this was built from source with
default build configurations) the tab panels don't appear. Neither am I able
to switch between tabs. Other files which do not contain tabbox work as
expected. Also, the file opens fine when accessed using http from the mozilla
application installed.

I use Fedora 4, and the http server(Apache 2.0) that ships along. The
application type is set in mime.types.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Aruna.

Well ... your code, just copied as in xul editor (web developper extension) shows correctly the 3 tabs in FF1.5.0.5 on WXP SP2. Can't make anymore test with ubuntu (temporarely broken)

--
Best regards,
Christophe Charron