Hi,

I have this javascript code, which get content of first column of selected
row from tree and displat it onto component with is="texID"(e.g. label).

function setText(treeID,textID)
{
 var tree = document.getElementById(treeID);
 var selection = tree.contentView.getItemAtIndex(tree.currentIndex);
 var text = selection.firstChild.firstChild.getAttribute("label");
 document.getElementById(textID).value = "You selected cell: " + text
}

But this always return first column of selected row. How can I get content
of second column? Thanks.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/