I am using Eclipse IDE.I I have installed XUL Application & XUL Runner.I want
create firefox plugin.I want to install a button in customize ToolBar in
firefox
web browser using XUL & Javascript within an Eclipse.Please tell me,How to
write
code in Eclipse IDE using XUL & Javascript to install a button in customize
ToolBar in firefox Web Browser.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb