A bug was fixed in doc/examples/xz_pipe_decomp.c. It didn't detect
truncated files.

I recently wrote new example programs that have more comments. I moved
xz_pipe_comp.c and xz_pipe_decomp.c to doc/examples_old so that new
example programs can be put into doc/examples. I will keep the old
programs for now in examples_old. If someone has copied the structure
from xz_pipe_decomp.c he can then see how to easily fix the bug.

I would like to get feedback about the new example programs. They are
now in the master branch in the git repository. Gitweb:

http://git.tukaani.org/?p=xz.git;a=commit;h=3a0c5378abefaf86aa39a62a7c9682bdb21568a1

I would like to include them into 5.0.4, so if there's something wrong
with them, I would like to hear about it soon.

--
Lasse Collin  |  IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode