On 2022-02-12 Brett Okken wrote:
> Can this be reviewed?

It looks reasonable but I try to focus on XZ Utils at the moment.

The Delta code in XZ Utils is also very simple and could be optimized
the same way. But since Delta isn't used alone (it's used together with
LZMA2) I suspect the overall improvement isn't big. It could still be
done as it is simple but I won't look at it now.

For the ArrayUtil patch, it's a complex one and I'm not able to look at
it for now.

--
Lasse Collin