Thank you Remi, and thank you Jerome for notifying.
It is fixed (you will have to update cache in firefox to see the change maybe).

** Changed in: yade

--
Change in wiki and sphinx
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/683642

Status in Yet Another Dynamic Engine: Fix Released

Bug description:
Hello,

   Now we have documentation on sphinx, I propose to suppress the links "Yade
for beginners", and "Advance use of Yade" (with no link for this one in fact)
in the left of the page https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Yade. I did not find any
"edit" button for this menu, and could not do it myself...

   Second, I guess there is something wrong in
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/formulation.html?highlight=clump#clumps-rigid-aggregates.
 In the first formula (sum of forces), division by mass should not be here,
isn't it ?
(please remind me if there is an other way to deal with required changes in
doc, than opening such bugs ?)