This alone should be enough:

>         /************************I've add a other vector in order to
> take account of my two curves*****************************/
>

>  ((vector<Vector2r>,strainStressValues2,,Attr::triggerPostLoad,"Piecewise
> linear definition of the stress-strain curve by set of points
> (strain[-]>0,stress[Pa]>0) for one double wire. Tension only is
> considered and the point (0,0) is not needed!"))

You surely don't need (and should not) modify the Serializable.hpp file.
Your compilation problem is probably due to something else (and
actually, there is no compile error shown in the log you sent).

For showing diffs, type (for instance) "bzr diff
path/to/your/modified/file.cpp > nameOfOutputFile".

Also, for questions, please use launchpad questions:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+addquestion

Bruno

p.s. I added a note on launchpad questions here
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Contact#yade-users.40lists.launchpad.net