Hi Klaus,

I think a file for every shape is probably an overkill

definitely :-) I meant to put all such functions in one file, called
sometinh liek shapes.py and imported in utils..

But I have nothing against any other solution, e.g. like you proposed. Just
let me know if you do it or I should do it.

thanks
Jan