Hi again,

> ChainedCylinder could also print a warning, doing nothing in the simulation
> but suggesting to have a look at GridNodes/Connections documentation.
> Cylinders and Grid don't have exactly the same algorithms, therefore I
> think it is safer to do nothing rather than letting the user think it is
> working as before.

I think sooner or later we should get rid of the current ChainedCylinder
implementation. But you are right, the algorithms are slightly different,
although it might just the physics (?). I haven't compared the code yet but I
added two examples in examples/grids which are the same as in
examples/chained-cylinders and the results are slightly different. Any idea how
many people are using ChainedCylinder?

> An other "problem" is linked to the grid-grid contacts : Grids elements
> need a set of specific masks and the collider "avoidSelfInteractionMask" to
> be set, OR to add the GridCo-GridCo IGeom/Law2 in the engines.

Yes, but this is something which should be pointed out by appropriate
examples.

Cheers