Dear,
I today received the message below about announcing a DEM-related conference to yade community. Personnaly, I would forward, but I was wondering if someone would have objections to that. If so please let me know.
Bruno

Dear Bruno,
I am [...] from the University of [...]. I am one
of the organizers of the international symposium "[...]" (the scientific
committee is
listed below) that will be held in [...] next year. I would
like to send the flyer of the conference to the yade community that
could be interested to the symposium topics. I know that there are some
mailing list of yade but I do not know if you prefer that I send the
flyer to you and later you send it to the community. The first call will
be sent in few days.
Merci bien,
[...]

Scientific committee